• ABOUT / PRESS
SAN FRANCISCO / LOS ANGELES BASED PHOTOGRAPHER | PRODUCER | EDITOR | CREATIVE.
While my personal work focuses on candid street scenes, street portraits and urban landscapes, I work as a commercial, branding, lifestyle and editorial photographer/producer/editor. I specialize in providing my clients with photos that are captivating, unique, and brimming with personality and style.
Please have a look at my Commissions page for work samples.
Apple, Acura, Adidas, Adobe, Budweiser, MINI Cooper, UPS, The North Face, OkCupid, TNT Network, Bacardi, Viceland, The Line Hotel, The Jewish Contemporary Museum, Whole Foods Market, O'Melveny & Myers LLP, Guerrero Gallery, and Larkin Street Youth Services, among others...
Print and Online Publications:
San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times, New York TImes, Bloomberg, Juxtapoz, TIME, Forbes, San Francisco Magazine, Esquire Magazine, British Journal of Photography, Maxim, Wired, and Complex Magazine, and others.
- "How 5 Photographers Are Monetizing Their Instagram Followings" - TIME [see here]
- "Through the Viewfinder: Travis Jensen Shares the Stories Behind His Ten Favorite Shots - The Hundreds [see here]
- Travis Jensen's Photos Showcase SF's Last Ungentrified Neighborhood - Complex Magazine [see here]
- "Early Morning Photography from the Streets of SF" - British Journal of Photography [see here]
- "A Personal Passion" -The LA Times [see here]
- "You Need to Follow Instagram Genius Travis Jensen" - Time Out SF - [see here]
- (Video) "FOTOMISH: Photographer Travis Jensen" - The Werehaus - [see here]
- "We Wanna Be Friends With Photographer Travis Jensen" - 7x7 Magazine - [see here]
- "Travis Jensen Talks Photography" - Mass Appeal Magazine - [see here]
- "Best SF Instagrams" - Thrillist - [see here]
- "7 Local Instagrams You Should Follow Right Now" - 7x7 Magazine - [see here]
- "28 Talented Urban Photographers To Follow On Instagram - BUZZFEED - [see here]
- Interview: San Francisco Street Photographer Travis Jensen - FADER Magazine - [see here]
- MORE PRESS