ABOUT / PRESS
San Francisco / Los Angeles based photographer, focusing on candid street scenes, street portraits and urban landscapes. I work as a commercial, lifestyle, editorial and travel photographer, specializing in providing clients with photos that are captivating, unique, and brimming with personality and style.
I've authored/co-authored several photography books/journals, including "Tenderloin USA" (Metro Vision Press 2011 w/ Brad Evans), "Nevada Bound" (Metro Vision Press 2011 w/ Brad Evans), "#iSnapSF Field Journal" (Metro Vision Press 2012 w/ Brad Evans), and "Wish You Were Here" (2012 w/ Whole Foods Market, San Francisco).
Acura, Budweiser, UPS, TNT Network, Apple, Adidas, Bacardi, The Line Hotel, The Jewish Contemporary Museum, Mountain Dew - Green Label, KQED, Whole Foods Market, Rescore Properties, Guerrero Gallery, Larkin Street Youth Services, V/SUAL Apparel, and The Hundreds.
Print and Online Publications:
San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times, Juxtapoz, Forbes, San Francisco Magazine, Esquire Magazine, British Journal of Photography, Maxim, Wired, NPR, Complex Magazine, FADER Magazine and Mass Appeal, among others.
- Travis Jensen's Photos Showcase SF's Last Ungentrified Neighborhood - Complex Magazine [see here]
- "Early Morning Photography from the Streets of SF" - British Journal of Photography [see here]
- "A Personal Passion" -The LA Times [see here]
- "You Need to Follow Instagram Genius Travis Jensen" - Time Out SF - [see here]
- (Video) "FOTOMISH: Photographer Travis Jensen" - The Werehaus - [see here]
- "We Wanna Be Friends With Photographer Travis Jensen" - 7x7 Magazine - [see here]
- "Travis Jensen Talks Photography" - Mass Appeal Magazine - [see here]
- "Best SF Instagrams" - Thrillist - [see here]
- "7 Local Instagrams You Should Follow Right Now" - 7x7 Magazine - [see here]
- "28 Talented Urban Photographers To Follow On Instagram - BUZZFEED - [see here]
- Interview: San Francisco Street Photographer Travis Jensen - FADER Magazine - [see here]
- MORE PRESS