ABOUT / PRESS
San Francisco / Los Angeles based photographer, focusing on candid street scenes, street portraits and urban landscapes. I work as a commercial, lifestyle, editorial and travel photographer, specializing in providing clients with photos that are captivating, unique, and brimming with personality and style.
Apple, Acura, Budweiser, UPS, TNT Network, Adidas, Bacardi, The Line Hotel, The Jewish Contemporary Museum, Mountain Dew - Green Label, KQED, Whole Foods Market, Rescore Properties, Guerrero Gallery, Larkin Street Youth Services, V/SUAL Apparel, and The Hundreds.
Print and Online Publications:
San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times, Juxtapoz, Forbes, San Francisco Magazine, Esquire Magazine, British Journal of Photography, Maxim, Wired, NPR, Complex Magazine, and FADER Magazine.
- Travis Jensen's Photos Showcase SF's Last Ungentrified Neighborhood - Complex Magazine [see here]
- "Early Morning Photography from the Streets of SF" - British Journal of Photography [see here]
- "A Personal Passion" -The LA Times [see here]
- "You Need to Follow Instagram Genius Travis Jensen" - Time Out SF - [see here]
- (Video) "FOTOMISH: Photographer Travis Jensen" - The Werehaus - [see here]
- "We Wanna Be Friends With Photographer Travis Jensen" - 7x7 Magazine - [see here]
- "Travis Jensen Talks Photography" - Mass Appeal Magazine - [see here]
- "Best SF Instagrams" - Thrillist - [see here]
- "7 Local Instagrams You Should Follow Right Now" - 7x7 Magazine - [see here]
- "28 Talented Urban Photographers To Follow On Instagram - BUZZFEED - [see here]
- Interview: San Francisco Street Photographer Travis Jensen - FADER Magazine - [see here]
- MORE PRESS